Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Start of My Journey!

This whole "blogging" world is brand new to me, so please forgive me for any hiccups along the way because I'm learning as I go...hence the title of my blog: Live, Laugh, Learn!  I think it's important to laugh throughout life and learn from everything we do, and everyone we meet.  Tomorrow officially starts pre-planning for my FIRST YEAR OF TEACHING!!!  I am so excited and also really nervous, but I have been told that those feelings are completely normal (I sure hope so).  I will be taking a lot of pictures of my classroom tomorrow to share the layout and then hopefully as it gets really decorated throughout the week, I can post some more.

That's all for now (I like to keep things short and simple) but I'll be back tomorrow with pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment